BEMS Energy are accredited with CIBSE as Low Carbon Consultants specialising in Energy Management Systems
As certified ESOS Lead Assessors, BEMS Energy can assist you to comply with this mandatory energy assessment scheme for large organisations in the UK that meet the qualification criteria.
The Environment Agency is the UK scheme administrator.
Organisations that qualify for ESOS must carry out ESOS assessments every 4 years. These assessments are audits of the energy used by their buildings, industrial processes and transport to identify cost-effective energy saving measures.
Organisations must notify the Environment Agency by a set deadline that they have complied with their ESOS obligations. There are heavy penalties for non-compliance.
Whey use BEMS Energy for your ESOS compliance?
- Our Lead Assessor has 30 years experience as Energy Manager, BMS expert and a proven track record of Energy Savings
- Our overall report is formatted with an executive summary that the board of Directors can use as an energy reduction plan
- We have already carried out many audits successfully for ESOS Phase 1, for clients including the retail sector, manufacturing and industrial
- We can provide a simple DEC compliance route, or detailed energy surveys with full calculations and paybacks
- ESOS compliance demonstrates environmental credentials to increase tender opportunities and meet stakeholder and supply chain requirements
- ESOS compliance will result in reduced greenhouse gas
(GHG) emissions and carbon footprint
BEMS Energy will guide you through each step of the process. We are
especially experienced in the energy surveying aspect of ESOS and the
implementation of BEMS Energy will assist you with all aspects of the EnMS, including Energy
Policy, Steering group, legislation review, training review, internal auditing,
energy targets and awareness plan.