BEMS Energy is one of just a few SABRE trained companies in the South West region.
BEMS Energy can provide BREEAM accreditation, SABRE building security pre-assessments, Sustainability/Energy deep dive reports, and Volatile Organics sensing, all of which will deliver GRESB credits.
GRESB Assessments capture information regarding Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and sustainability best practices for real estate and infrastructure portfolios and provide standardized and validated data to the capital investment markets.
The Assessments are guided by what investors and the industry consider to be material issues in the sustainability performance of real asset investments and are aligned with international reporting frameworks such as GRI and PRI.
Once assessed, our clients will receive comparative business intelligence on where they stand against their peers, a roadmap with the actions they can take to improve their ESG performance and a communication platform to engage with investors.
Investors can also then use this ESG data and GRESB’s analytical tools to monitor their investments, discuss issues with their managers, and make decisions that lead to more sustainable real assets.
THE GRESB REAL ESTATE ASSESSMENT
It evaluates performance against 7 sustainability aspects and contains approximately 50 indicators, such as energy consumption, GHG emissions, water consumption and waste.
The data reports are then subjected to a multi-layer validation process, resulting is high-quality data that investors and participants can use in their investment and decision-making processes.
The Assessment provides:
- Improved ability to manage your portfolio and assets in the face of sustainability risks.
- Clearer picture of your ESG performance and how it compares against your peers.
- Greater knowledge of investor needs and perspectives to enrich your investor engagement.
- Reduced time and effort needed to respond to ad-hoc requests relating to sustainability issues.
- More consistent messaging about your sustainability performance to your stakeholders.
- Insight into how to best capitalize on sustainability-related opportunities, such as lowering operating costs, meeting regulatory requirements and satisfying the developing preferences of corporate tenants.
- Better understanding of the actions you can take to improve your ESG performance in the most efficient way.
- Improved opportunity to attract new investors, including long term investors and investors seeking more comprehensive risk and opportunity analysis.
- Ability to report validated ESG performance information to the market using a global industry standard.
- Recognition that you have taken a significant step towards leadership on ESG issues.